Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pink Star

You would have noticed from yesterday's post I have been inspired by Sabine Lippert's creations.
This morning I sat and created this beautiful piece, using what I have learnt along with what I already knew and I am more than happy with my results. 
At the same time I am learning how to enhance the colours of my images, making them more true, adding text and shadow etc. So here is the first image of how I would like to present my designs. Colours are real, the picture has a shadow, my label is on the picture and overall a more professional looking presentation. 
This piece is quite small as well measuring only 35mm across. Made of 4mm Czech beds, 3mm Swarovski Dorado crystals, a 12mm Swarovski rivoli centre and seeds. 
All I need now is a gold bale to hang it from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment