Sunday, February 12, 2012

Currently on my beading mat


Here is a picture of what I am currently working on. I am very happy with how it is progressing and I wanted to share/tease my audience.   ;-D

This item is a follow on from my Peacock necklace posted earlier last week and I am learning totally new things as I figure out how to create the design.

In the past I sit with an idea, get beads out and start to create. It is a round about way of doing things and involves much doing and undoing to get the best result.

I feel I am now at the point where it is time for me to sketch out my ideas and write notes. I have so many possible designs going through my head that I am forgetting some because I didn't write them down.

I think I have mentioned before, too many ideas, too little time and not enough pairs of hands.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting tease - looking forward to finished looking - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,termino de conocerte y me encantan tus trabajos,tienes una creatividad increible,todo bello bello.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias. Realmente aprecio su comentario. .... y un gran beso a cambio.
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete