Monday, July 16, 2012

Davinia up close


Here is a close up of Davinia.

It has been a couple of days since The Battle of the Beadsmith Tournament
launched images of half the contestant's designs. 
More will follow on Monday.

I was witness to the launching on Saturday morning (Friday in other parts of the world)
 and people were 
oohing and aaahing continually at all the amazing creations. I found it difficult to leave Facebook as the action was so exciting - and we still have only seen half the entries so far.


I have received some incredible comments on Facebook for my Davinia -
from other designers whose opinion I truly value. It has been a very humbling experience.

Like I said in my last post it is worth connecting to the Battle Facebook 
page and witness what is yet to come.


8 comments:

  1. Elegance in perfection
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful and very elegant design!!!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the strands pierce the focal and re-appear. So very elegant and feminine, and so much strength! Beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one with it's chevron pattern! One of my favorite shapes for sure! If I were a judge it would have been 1st place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a very classy necklace, high end design which I can totally see someone like a top model wearing or on the red carpet to make a statement. It's dramatic but not over-bearing (not sure if you get my meaning). I personally love it and would be the envy of all if I wore it to my daughters' wedding one day (G_d willing).

    ReplyDelete