Saturday, December 1, 2012

Coral Rose "Burst"


I woke this morning and wanted to experiment with these Coral watermelon 
colour beads in my latest "Burst" design.

While making the ring I noticed I had a Coral rose sitting on my workbench the exact same colour 
as the beads I was using. 
Naturally, I could not resist placing the rose in the centre of the ring.

I am very happy with the look of this piece. 
I love the colours and I've decided to make something else and use these colours again.
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. All your work are perfect!!!
    Unique, specialty and very elegant!
    I like this design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Perl Eni, always appreciate your comments and visiting. I am currently making a necklace using these colours and the rose so images will follow soon. Have a great weekend.


      Cheers.....Patrick

      Delete
  2. Super elegante y fantastico.Un beso

    ReplyDelete