Sunday, November 3, 2013

Featured in Marcia DeCoster's new book


Quite some time ago Marcia DeCoster asked if I would like to participate in a new book she was planning called         "Marcia DeCoster Presents", featuring 30 bead artists and their work. Naturally I jumped at the chance. 
Being able to share my ideas and creative process along with all these other artists is a great opportunity.

Today they released the cover image for the book and now I am finding out who the other artists are being featured. Some of them I already have a Facebook friendship with and I am thrilled to be grouped with such talented artists. 

I met Marcia at a workshop she taught in 2010. I was very keen to talk with an international beading artist and learn what goes on 'out there' in the big beading world. Marcia was very gracious and more than willing to 
share her learnings, and has been very supportive of me ever since. I have huge gratitude when I think 
of how supportive Marcia has been. 
Many thanks to you Marcia.

The picture above is a link to pre-order Marcia's book if you are wanting one. Just click on the book image and it will take you there. 

It is all very exciting and I am looking forward to seeing my work in print. I will show some images of pieces I have in the book soon, as I've not shown them before. 



1 comment:

  1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present something again and aid others such as you helped me.
    custom designed jewelry
    fisherman bracelets
    fishers of men bracelets

    ReplyDelete