Monday, April 11, 2016

Gaining a Better Finish


I find it a terrible shame that a person goes to all the trouble of making a lovely
peyote band design, then attaches a slide clasp on each end, leaving the 
clasp mechanism in full view. 
In my opinion that isn't showing the piece the best way it could be shown.
With a little extra effort the mechanism can be disguised, giving your
new design a better finish.
.
I hope next time you make a new Peyote band design this technique will be 
beneficial to you.



 


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure Terri, I hope you can use the information

      Delete
  2. That looks so great - thank you for posting it.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are able to use this information. Thanks god your commenting
      Cheers......Patrick

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So kind of you to share this information, I love it Patrick! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am glad you liked the clasp 'flap' idea. I hope you can use it.

      Cheers….Patrick

      Delete
  5. superb idea.thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you are able to use the information.

      Cheers…..Patrick

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. You are welcome. I hope you can use it.

      Cheers…..Patrick

      Delete